Initiate your return using our contact form. Include your name, order number, phone number and the best time(s) to contact you. Also include one of the following reasons for your return:
- Damaged merchandise
- Incorrect merchandise
- Defective merchandise
- All other returns
- If applicable, return your merchandise based on the instructions you receive.
- Refunds are typically processed within 10 business days. Refunds are typically issued based on the initial payment method. For example, if you paid via PayPal, your refund will be issued via PayPal. If you paid via check, your refund will be issued via check. However, on occasion, we may issue you a check even if you purchased your merchandise using a different payment method.
Fast, Easy Returns
We want your experience at Tomorrows Classroom to be fantastic. We also understand that sometimes accidents happen or circumstances change. That's why we keep our return policy as simple as possible. If your order has not shipped, you may cancel it without penalty. If your order has shipped, you will need to request a refund using the easy steps below.
Need to return something?
Tips for easier refunds
- Inspect your merchandise for damage or discrepancies as soon as it is delivered. If the shipment arrives damaged or incorrect, note "damaged" on the Bill of Lading. If you do not have time to inspect the order, or it is delivered when you are not present, please sign for the delivery noting "damaged" on the Bill of Lading.
- Keep the original packaging until you are satisfied that your merchandise is correct and damage-free. Returned merchandise must be unused/undamaged and in original packing. In addition, if your item is damaged, the freight companies may need to inspect the cartons.
- Contact us immediately if there are any concerns or issues with your order
What are your policies for each type of return?
- Damaged merchandise - Notify us within 5 days of delivery. We'll replace the merchandise at no charge to you or refund the full amount paid for the merchandise, plus shipping (if applicable). If you use your own shipping carrier, you will be responsible for filing any damage claims directly with the freight carrier.
- Concealed damage - If you accept merchandise and notice damage after the delivery driver leaves (no damage noted on the Bill of Lading), you may still file a damage claim. However, all concealed damage claims must be submitted in writing by email within 10 days of delivery. Please follow the Damage Claim Procedure outlined below. If you use your own shipping carrier, you will be responsible for filing any damage claims directly with the freight carrier.
- Incorrect merchandise - Notify us within 10 days of delivery. if your merchandise does not arrive as ordered (size, color or features were not as you specified when your order was placed), we'll replace it at no charge to you or refund the full amount paid for the merchandise plus shipping.
- Defective merchandise - Notify us within 30 days of delivery. We'll replace the merchandise at no charge to you or refund the full amount paid for the merchandise plus shipping.If you believe your item is defective and more than 30 days has passed, we'll work with with the manufacturer on your behalf to have it replaced or refunded based on their warranty.
- All other returns - Notify us within 30 days of delivery. We will issue a refund for the merchandise minus return shipping within 3 business days of receiving it at our location. In addition, you may need to pay an additional restocking fee of 15-30% and/or a transaction fee of $25.00. Customized products are non-returnable. Items must be returned in re-salable condition and in original packing cartons. Merchandise that is used/abused, customer-damaged and/or altered will not be refunded or exchanged.
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
Although merchandise is carefully packaged to prevent damage during transit, accidents may occur during delivery. Although these circumstances are beyond our control, we will take responsibility for filing the damage claim provided you:
- Take photos of the damage, including damage to the merchandise and the packaging.
- Specify which items are damaged (including a description of the damage) on ALL copies of the Bill of Lading. Both copies must be signed by the delivery driver (including the copy you keep).
- Contact us to initiate your refund within 5 days of delivery. If you wait longer than this to notify us, we cannot be held responsible for damaged shipments.
- Hold the damaged merchandise, including the original packing cartons, for inspection by the freight carrier.
- Return items per instructions, if necessary.
In all cases, our return policies reflect those of our suppliers. The specific return policy of any item is dictated by the terms of its manufacturer, including applicable restocking and/or transaction fees. To avoid potential problems, please ask any questions (size, color, etc.) you have prior to placing your order.
More than anything, we want you to be happy with your purchase. So whenever we can, we will accommodate your request for a return. We also try our best to waive fees issued by the manufacturer, but we cannot guarantee this. In cases where manufacturers will not accept a return, we may occasionally issue store credit for your merchandise.