Closed Overhead Projector w/ Lamp Changer
Overhead Projector with Split-Case Design
The choice of educators for general classroom use, the Hamilton Buhl Closed Overhead Projector w/ Lamp Changer is made of durable, high-impact molded plastic and features a split-case design to allow easy maintenance and direct access to the screen/projection surface. But what if a lamp should go out during your session? There’s no need to worry or stop the show - the lamp changer quickly engages to go from burnt to fresh without interrupting your presentation.
- Dust free closed head design with single lens
- Balanced optical system (14" focal length) provides superior edge to edge resolution
- Rack and Pinion focusing
- 10" x 10" stage provision for optional roll attachment, side to side or front to back
- 3 wire AC cord safety interlock switch- UL/CSA approved
- Uses 360 watt EYB which provides 2200 Anis Lumens and 75 hours of lamp life
- Lamp changer to allow lamp changes from burnt to fresh without presentation interruption. (One lamp provided)
- Dimensions: 10" x 13" x 14"
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Ships in 2 - 5 business days via UPS or LTL
- Ships from Fairfield, NJ
- Shipping weight: 15 lbs.