Classic Royal Reading Writing Center
The Classic Teaching Easel
Like all of Copernicus' easels, the Classic Royal ® Reading Writing Center helps you teach more efficiently and engages your students. Slightly smaller than the standard Royal Reading Writing Center, the Classic comes with all the great features you're accustomed to in a Copernicus teaching easel: (2) magnetic dry erase boards, sliding storage tubs, a handy book ledge and plenty of shelf space.
The Classic Royal Reading Writing Center features 2" locking casters, so you can wheel your teaching easel around your classroom and park it with ease. In addition to great safety features, such as curved edges on its book ledge and safety stops on the sliding tubs, the Classic Reading Writing Center comes with (3) tub options, so you'll have just the right storage space for your classroom. Comes with lifetime warranty on frame and tubs.
The Classic Royal Reading Writing Center has (3) sliding tub options; please choose your favorite.
- #RC005 - (4) Open Tubs
- #RC005-PTP1- (8) Small Tubs
- #RC005-PTP2 - (2) Small Tubs, (1) Open Tub and (2) Divided Tubs
- (4) Open Tubs with safety stops
- (1) magnetic dry erase board (on front)
- (1) removable, double-sided magnetic dry erase board lined on one side in 1" increments (on back)
- (1) premium book ledge
- (1) large shelf
- (1) Big Book Rack
- (2) chart paper hooks
- (2) magnetic Page Paws
- 2" locking casters
- Frame: 56.5" x 33" x 27"
- Front Dry Erase Board: 34" x 24"
- Rear Dry Erase Board: 32" x 24"
- Open Tubs: 15" x 12" x 6"
- Frame & Tubs: lifetime warranty
- Ships in 5 - 10 business days via FedEx Ground
- Ships from Buffalo, NY
- Ships in (2) boxes
- Shipping weight: 59 lbs. (#RC005), 60 lbs. (#RC005-PTP1) and 61 lbs. (#RC005-PTP2)