King Royal Reading Writing Center
A Teaching Easel Fit for a King
This item has been discontinued. Try one of our other teaching easels.
With even more storage, easier access to sliding tubs, a foot-activated braking system and enhanced magnetic dry erase board, this is one teaching easel that's fit for a king.The King Royal Reading Writing Center has (3) dry erase surfaces, several handy storage tubs and other accessories that will make your lessons fun and engaging for students, while making it easy for you to stay organized. Durable yet stylish, the King Royal Reading Writing Center is build to last — and looks good in your classroom too. Lifetime frame and tub warranty.
- Front magnetic dry erase surface, plus a rear removable double sided magnetic dry erase board (one sided lined in 1" increments)
- (2) sliding Open Tubs with safety stops
- Adjustable Book Ledge
- (2) Snap-on chart paper hooks, plus (2) hooks for hanging pocket charts and other accessories
- Big Book Racks
- (2) Magnetic Page Paws
- (2) Tiny Tubs
- (1) Small Open Tub
- (3) Open Tubs
- 3" casters
- Foot-activated braking system
- Frame: 28” x 57” x 46”
- Front Magnetic Dry Erase Board: 29” x 45”
- Rear Removable Magnetic Dry Erase Board: 24” x 35”
- Open Tubs: 15” x 6” x 12”
- Small Open Tub: 15" x 8" x 6"
- Tiny Tubs: 3” x 4” x 5”
- Frame & Tubs: lifetime warranty
- Ships in 5 - 10 business days via FedEx Ground
- Ships from Buffalo, NY
- Shipping weight: 81 lbs.
- Ships in (2) boxes