Shared Reading Center 1
Please note: this item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. If you like this item, please check out the Expanded Storage Reading Writing Center (XS005) and the Regal Reading Writing Center (RC107), as these are the items most similar.
Give the gift of literacy with a reading center
Ideal for classrooms short on space, the Shared Reading Center by Copernicus offers a small footprint, but plenty of storage for lessons, books and manipulatives. It comes with (8) storage tubs, as well as a book ledge, (2) pairs of hooks, magnets and a height adjustable, magnetic dry erase board, making it the perfect teaching easel for primary to intermediate classrooms, as well as group discussions. The Shared Reading Center features large 3" casters that lock in place, so it's easy to move and secure too. The durable Shared Reading Center is built to last; it comes with a 10 year frame warranty and lifetime tub warranty.
For more tub options, check out the Shared Reading Center 2.
- Height adjustable magnetic dry erase board
- Big Book Ledge with safety caps that lock into multiple positions
- (2) Snap-on chart paper hooks and (2) telescoping hooks for hanging pocket charts or accessories
- Includes (8) Open Tubs and (2) Magnetic Page Paws®
- (4) 3” locking casters to keep center in place
- Download the Shared Reading Center assembly instructions (PDF)
- Ships in 5 - 10 business days via FedEx (2 boxes)
- Frame: 29" x 29" x 58" - 69"
- Front Magnetic Dry Erase Board: 24” x 39”
- Open Tub: 15" x 12" x 6"
- 10 year warranty on frame
- Lifetime warranty on tubs