Portable Tablet Table for Two
Jonti-Craft's Dual Mobile Tablet Table takes the worry out of students dropping their expensive tablets while encouraging interactive learning! The roomy, dual-seat design accommodates (2) children in ergonomically correct positions. The screens are displayed 3" below the desk's height for optimal and comfy viewing. Tablets are protected from scratching by soft, cushioned supports, while (2) identical locks secure the desktop when devices are safely inside. The table-for-two fits tablets sized 9.5" x 7.31" (such as iPad2, iPad3 and iPad4), and comes with tool-less mounting so kids can install and remove their devices in a snap! There's even a handy space for holding accessories such as headphones, stylus pens and workbooks. Constructed of Baltic Birch, the Dual Tablet Table's other features include adjustable height legs (in 1" increments), (4) heavy-duty casters and levelers for mobility. Greenguard Gold certified and made in the USA. iPads and tablets sold separately.
- Made of durable 11-ply 5/8" Birch
- Holds (2) 9.5" x 7.31" Tablets (iPad2, iPad3 and iPad4)
- KYDZSafe: Rounded edges and corners. No pinching
- KYDZTuff: Eco-friendly UV coating resists yellowing. Wipes clean with cloth
- KYDZStrong: Durable Baltic Birch and dowel-pin construction
- (2) locks hold top closed
- Adjustable legs in 1" increments
- Dual-leg screw system
- (4) heavy-duty casters and levelers
- Grommet for cords
- Greenguard Gold certified
- CARB II & CPSIA compliant
- Made in the USA
- Unit: 27"-38" x 42" x 21.5"
- Table center: 6" x 40.5" x 6.5"
- Unit: limited lifetime warranty
- Ships in 5 - 10 business days via UPS
- Ships from Wabasso, MN
- Ships in (X) boxes
- Standard model ships in (2) boxes; deluxe model ships in (3) boxes
- Shipping weight: 60 lbs. (#10), XX lbs. (#11), XX lbs. (#12) and XX lbs. (#13)
More Awesome Stuff for Your Classroom