STEM Maker Station - Premium
The ultimate hands-on learning experience
Give your students a hands-on learning experience they won't forget with the Premium STEM Maker Station by Copernicus Educational. It includes all of the great features of the standard STEM Maker Station, plus a whiteboard and pegboard. Even better, a Base Tech Tub™ replaces an Open Tub, making your STEM Maker Station an interactive technology center too. Designed to provide an emphasis on learning through building, this convenient classroom storage center also enhances collaboration. Use it to store all of your essential maker material in a single location -- and to share them between classroom. It's also perfect for libraries and other learning centers with limited space that want to encourage diverse creative activities. If you're on a tight budget, try the standard STEM Maker Station -- you can always add more options later.
- Base Tech Tub™ for locking up specialized equipment and tools (supply your own padlock)
- Whiteboard for collaborative brainstorming and project planning
- Pegboard for tool storage
- Cardboard or material storage rack
- Tape/ribbon/string dispenser rack
- Coroplast overhead sign and display to personalize your station (letters not included)
- Hooks for hanging accessories/tools
- Large bottom shelf
- (4) Small Tubs
- (4) Open Tubs
- (4) Tiny Tubs
- 4” casters, (2) with brakes and pinch point covers
- Frame: 65.75" x 51.5" x 26"
- Bottom Shelf: 39” x 14” with a 2.5” edge
- Open Tubs:15" x 12" x 6"
- Small Tubs: 16" x 6" x 6"
- Tiny Tubs: 5" x 3" x 4"
- Frame: 10 year warranty
- Tubs: lifetime warranty
- Ships in 5 - 10 business days via FedEx Ground
- Ships from Buffalo, NY
- Shipping weight: 52 lbs.