Single Tablet Table - Stationary
Like its mobile version, this Jonti-Craft Single Tablet Table ensures students are comfortable while exploring new worlds on their tablets.
The ergonomic design helps children maintain proper sitting position, while providing comfortable viewing because of its center-of-the-screen positioning (3" shorter than the height of the desktop.) Deep seats give the chair aesthetic appeal and extra structural support too. Cushioned supports protect the expensive tablet from scratches and (2) identical locks secure the table lid when the device is inside. The single-seat table is made to fit tablets sized 9.5" x 7.31" (such as the iPad2, iPad3 and iPad4) and includes tool-less mounting to make installing and removing the tablet a piece of cake. There’s even a handy, 6" x 25.5" x 6.5" space at the back of the table ideal for storing workbooks, stylus pens, headphones, etc. Made in the USA. iPads/tablets sold separately.
- Made of durable 11-ply 5/8” Baltic Birch
- Holds (2) 9.5” x 7.31” Tablets (iPad2, iPad3 and iPad4)
- (2) identical locks hold the top closed
- Rounded edges and corners for safety
- Sturdy dowel-pin construction
- Recessed seat backs
- Kickplates and hinges prevent pinching of fingers and toes
- Ultraviolet acrylic and eco-friendly coating
- Resists yellowing
- Cleans with wipe of cloth
- Adjustable height in 1”
- Dual-leg screw system
- Grommet for cords
- Greenguard Gold certified
- CARB II & CPSIA compliant
- Made in the USA
- Unit: 27-38" x 27" x 21.5"
- Table center measures 6" x 25.5" x 6.5"
- 15” depth for stability and increase storage space
- Unit: lifetime warranty
- Ships in 5 - 10 business days via FedEx Ground
- Ships from Wabasso, MN
- Ships in (x) boxes
- Shipping weight: 42 lbs.