WiFi Intraoral Inspection Camera
Safe and healthy classrooms
This item has been discontinued. If you liked this item, you may also like one of our other School Health Products.
The Wifi Intraoral Inspection Camera from Hamilton Buhl is a versatile and effective piece of technology that's perfect for all types of educators and physicians. The camera can be used to check skin, hair, teeth, gums or any surface area. This HD camera offers up to 30X magnification, and (6) LED lights illuminate the viewing area, allowing you to shoot impeccable video and take crisp photographs. The Wifi Intraoral Inspection Camera syncs with an iPad or iPhone via a free downloadable app to display the images or videos. School nurses cans save the images to student records, and educators can use the displays to teach dentistry or other forms of medicine. The camera can also be hooked into a computer using a USB cable. All images and videos can be shared easily, making the Wifi Intraoral Inspection Camera a must-have for classrooms, exam rooms and more.
- High resolution 2M pixel CMOS Intraoral camera
- Video quality: 1280 x 960
- Picture resolution: 1280 x 960
- Video format: Motion JPEG
- Picture format: JPG
- Rechargeable lithium batter
- Purchase includes Wifi Intraoral Inspection Camera, DC 5V Power Adapter, USB cable, and User Manual
- 6.5" x 1.13" x 2.13"
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty